Monday, June 11, 2012

Conclusion

Multimedia class has allowed me to practice my skills further and apply them in areas I would have never considered before. My skills have been honed and I have learned well enough to explain techniques to other people and assist them in executing them properly. I have also gained experience in programs I haven't used before, like Illustrator, Publisher, and Google Sketchup. The most interesting experience for me would have to be in Sketchup, because it was a completely new and foreign program to me, but I was able to pick it up fast enough and complete my assignments in almost as quick a time as my others. I fully expect to use what I've learned in Multimedia later in my life and apply those skills in places beyond the educational environment. My aim is to become even better in the field of Graphic Design and use my skills in the workplace.

No comments:

Post a Comment